Thursday, January 13, 2022

The Chronicles of being me in the last few years

 


I haven't written here for some time. I have been busy fixing quite a few heavy loads and may be you may have caught a few things here and there on my Facebook and twitter handle. This year I will give you blow by blow of accounts of the experiences I have had over the last four years.

1. My European journey through lifechanging gatherings and conversations.

2. My journey in establishing a big enterprise and the joys and frustrations I have faced.

3. Whey I chose to get through the learning curve at Evidence Action and what I have gathered through the world of evidence that informs large scaling of poverty eradicating interventions.

4. The power within and the influence I have, how I have utilized it and when I decided not to and what the future holds.

5. My story as I relive the current political temperatures in the country. 

6. The journey of love and happiness and everything in between. 

The last few years have been very reveling.

I have grown in bounds. I have been happy. I have made mistakes and triumphs all together. 

But before that.... let me give you a filler of what has happened.

Keep it locked here.

Thanks.


ED

No comments:

Post a Comment